140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I was never sucked into this scam. I needed a new mattress and thought a memory foam would be the best choice.

I started looking at prices for a 12 inch king size and I was dumb founded as to the prices they wanted.

In stead as I was searching I noticed the same quality mattress ws available from Walmart for $150.00. By the way it was shipped to the store free.

On another note I needed a new coffee maker and the price advertised at Walmart was $55.00.

This seemed high so I found the exact same model from another online store for $30.00 and so I ordered 2 so that I could get free shipping and great Christmas present for my neighbor.

I just buy at the most reasonable price.

@PissedConsumer1078586

I promise you that the $150 mattress from Walmart was not the same quality. There are many different qualities of memory foam and one that cost $150 will probably last you less than a year.

Expect to spend several thousand for a good quality memory foam mattress from a reputable company that manufactures them.

Most of the time you really do get what you pay for.

I bought one of these for my Dog. He tore it open, threw up, then ran away.

Thanks a Pant Load Mike!

There's a sucker born every minute.....and a crook born every second. Beware!

Glad to see that so many other consumers are getting wise to shenanigans like beginning a foundation just to endorse your own product. What an enormous load of guanno. Keep hanging onto your wallets, folks.

@PissedConsumer1076925

And yet iPhones are being sold by the millions for hundreds each, when you can get the same quality from other brand names for less than half the cost.

@PissedConsumer1104216

Not!

@PissedConsumer1114109

You sure put them in your place!

Thanks, Borat

I was suspicious enough I am at your site. Bought one of these pillows a while back.

So uncomfortable, I finally threw it out. Makes one wonder how curious and skeptical the average consumer is?

If you read the National Sleep Foundation endorsement they just say they partnered with him because of his dedication..wahhhahahahaha

I think they meant his check cleared! The one they accepted as his "dedication".

Really this is how bad it's gotten America.

@PissedConsumer1075911

Why wouldn't you send it back for a refund if it was so uncomfortable? Its like buying shoes online and then throwing them out when you get them cuz they don't fit right lol

YEHAA, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE NATIONAL PILLOW FOUNDATION WOULD ENDORSE A PILLOW FOR MY FATHER, WHO DIED IN 1980 BUT IN HIS WILL HE MENTIONED THAT HE WOULD LIKE TO BE BURIED WITH A PILLOW UNDER HIS HEAD. EVERY FIVE YEARS I CHANGE HIS PILLOW AND I WONDER IF I CAN GET ONE THAT LAST A LEAST UNTIL I DIE...

FERNANDEZ

www.arttops.com

@PissedConsumer1075772

You dig up his body every five years and give him a new pillow?

@PissedConsumer1077151

BHAHABHABAH!!!

Are you for real?

@PissedConsumer1075772

I think your comment is HILARIOUS! Just goes to show you that

2 other people are just as *** to think you were serious, as all those other people who believe the *** FALSE ADVERTISING IN THE ''My Pillow" commercials!ntr

Wish he'd make enough money to buy a new toupee.

Nothing more than a bag of chopped up foam pieces and a rip off to sell a product to the gullible public

Were you all born yesterday? Yikes!

Companies (especially the shadier ones who only sell their wares to the "winners" who actually watch and buy this ***. Meanwhile, the rest of us just shake our heads...

What principals run the National Sleep Foundation? This sounds like a phony set up to promote a private pillow. If I don't get a satisfactory reassurance that this whole setup is legit I will hastily write to congress and other officials to look into this setup.

@PissedConsumer1073409

Congress can't fix the Health care system or the Social security system. They have better things to do than check out "My Pillow Commercials"! Please put things into the proper prospective!

MyPillow Reviews