140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

@PissedConsumer1146475

Writing contest? More like a "wronging" contest, am I right?

We could not agree more regarding the claims made by mypillow.com. We sincerely hope no one will do business with this shyster organization.

I bought 2 'My Pillows' several years ago. They are ***.

They are full of foam chunks with no real engineered filling.

Used them for 2 nights = 2 nights of uncomfortable sleep. Went back to my old pillows and slept much better.

Who ever heard of the national sleep foundation before the my pillow commercials? Or anywhere other than the commercials?

No one, because the my pillow company created it, to use it to endorse their product. Don't fall for it.

gotchya,,,,,,How many are deluded? Question and think and listen to your intuition.

I am a sleep tech.I know a pillow does not stop sleep apnea or snoring.The scammer says it helos you get in the deep rem sleep.False!!Stage 3 is the deepest stage.Get you facts straight.

What's fraudulent it's his pillow his foundation. What took you so long to figure this out buddy?

I'm just wondering why you can buy My Pillow at trade shows and arts and craft shows and they sell for $50 but when you order them online and get one for free they charge your credit card $100 and it is impossible to get your money back when you receive the pillow and smells horrible?

he is also a tranny

@PissedConsumer1005498

irrelevant!

@PissedConsumer1005498

What is a tranny?

This ad doesn't even say what the pillow is made of or the price. So I looked up the "national sleep foundation" and yup, total fraud. Big surprise..

Another bogus claim. .another fraud. The pillow is filled with styrofoam.

@PissedConsumer990249

Ripped up shreads of foam rubber (Styrofoam is hard, like the formed packaging you find in the original packaging of something fragile).

Ahh yes...good ole' WALL Mart. Definitely gonna listen to this review.

@PissedConsumer940697

Wall Mart is next to Kay Mart and Targett.

"the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company"

Fake *** review. At least do your research before making false claims, you *** imbecile. Honestly I feel like this website is full of fake reviews and butthurt apes.

@PissedConsumer939048

Sheesh. This site doesn't seem too helpful when every review either randomly bashes a product they've never tried, or one so overwhelmingly detailed and positive that its authenticity is questionable...

@PissedConsumer939048

The National Sleep Foundation was formed in 1990. The My Pillow Co.

was formed in 2005. Who is the Imbecile?

@PissedConsumer949345

There is no such thing as "The National Sleep Foundation." It's a total scam to give the false impression MY Pillow is endorsed by some doctor's group.

MyPillow Reviews