140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Absolute garbage, should be shut down and put out of business. Terrible customer service, pillows are a fraud - should be called "My Worst Pillow Ever".

Don't waste your money, my pillows are junk

I have a MyPillow. Best thing I’ve ever owned.

As someone with a neck injury it was very helpful.

I threw away all my crap pillows from other stores. It’s MyPillow all the way for me.

@PissedConsumer1698657

My Pillow actually gave me neck aches.

Lindell surely must pay a lot for all of his annoying infomercials.

I SEEN THE PILLOW AT BED BATH AND BEYOND AND FROM WHAT I COULD SEE IT IS PIECES OF FOM IN A PILLOW. I CAN NOT SEE HOW THIS CAN HELP YOU.

@PissedConsumer1697520

sucks

@PissedConsumer1717634

Dumb to comment if you have not tried it......

@PissedConsumer1697520

It actually made me have neck pain. It's worthless, just a piece of trash.

#1691956

I agree, this pillow is a POS, just another idiot making a *** product sound good, I purchased and tried for many months, it’s not comfortable at all. Garbage

@PissedConsumer1691956

I have had this my pillow for 3months my neck aches almost everyday for the last week. I’ve decided to full my old pillow back out and use that.I agree this pillow is a big ripoff.

I’ll never owne another one. Nor will I recommend it to any one.

The my pillow is the worst piece of crap pillow I've ever seen. Very cheaply made and extremely uncomfortable.

It is the only pillow in Walmart and BB&B that comes in a taped shut box so you can't see and feel it. Just about any other pillow is much better and and less money.

You do realize the guy is a former crackhead. What do you expect?

I can’t stand someone pushing a chunky foam filled pillow as revolutionary. I will never buy his garbage

Best Pillow I’ve ever had. Love it!!!

@PissedConsumer1682491

sorry mike your pillow sucks

Antonius
@PissedConsumer1682491

Some person says they love this pillow this idiot must be retarded. Or how much was this person paid.

@Antonius

As someone who works with the mentally retarded I find your use of the word extremely rude and uncalled for. God will punish you.

@PissedConsumer1698659

If you really worked with the Mentally Disabled”, you would know to use that reference. Not mentally retarded!

@PissedConsumer1698659

Learning some critical thinking skills may help you realize that god dosen't exist. May I suggest reading some of the great literary works of Sir Dr.

Richard Dawkins, Dr. Sam Harris, Dr. Sean Carroll, Dr. Michael Shermer and James Randi, just to name a few.

Like it or not, Atheism is prevailing all over the world. god IS dead.

MyPillow Reviews