140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I bought 2 of these piece of crap pillows. Makes me embarrassed that he claims my home state, Minnesota, as his manufacturing home.

This is beyond a doubt, hands down, the worse product I've ever bought. The guy is a flim flam man. It's just a bunch of chunks of foam stuffed into cheap " bag", which disintegrated at the first washing and drying. ( closely following manufactuerers guide lines.

Oh, about that guarantee ? GOOD LUCK !!!!

Hey Mikey... please move your production to another state.

@PissedConsumer1862479

I DISAGREE WITH PISSED CONSUMER--HAD THIS PILLOW FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND LOVE IT--THE BEST ONE I HAVE HAD IN MY 92 YEARS OF LIFE. MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR HEAD TO SLEEP ON A COUPLE OF BRICKS. YOU WOULD BE MORE CREDIBLE IF YOU KEPT POLITICS OUT OF YOUR COMENTS

I sleep well with my pillow. Always have flipped my pillow at night, still do sometimes.

I also have the mattress topper. The topper will take the shape of the mattress.

Mine had a slight channel down the center. I solved it by placing folded dense towels in the channel.

FALSE ADVERTISING...DO NOT BUY

@PissedConsumer1853186

I Agree with you I bought 2 weeks ago Definitely not the best pillow I ever had I wake up with pain in my neck the thing is a Joke.

As a businessman, he's as shady and unethical as trump. Not only are his thought processes similar to trump but he's a trump sycophant mainly because he wans more exposure in order to promote his business. Both are self-centered fake patriots in my opinion but we all know what they say about "opinions."

@PissedConsumer1850780

Trump has nothing to do with this. He is busy making our country great. You liberals with TDS walk around with blinders on making statements that only fools like yourselves believe.

@PissedConsumer1851587

Our President has done "Many Great things for our Nation". Many believe in our Nation again, because of him.

I believe "He" will get us through this terrible Virus, that has hurt our world. Ronald Rea gon is the only other President, that was for our Nation & People.

#1912505
@PissedConsumer1857591

WOW!!

@PissedConsumer1851587

just reading the comments - which will sway my decision to purchase 'my pillow'.

@PissedConsumer1851587

Don’t hide behind a pillow purchase that is probably a lie , to attack our President and a businessman who’s only fault is to sell his products Weather! You like them or not is not their fault that you are a winning, *** hypocritical lying progressive democrat. Go and join Biden and change his pampers while you are at it.

@PissedConsumer1851587

Very true, another person that can not get over the loss Hillary took. Listen people stop being so bitter and get ready for another four more years. How stupid are you to bring President Trumps name into a discussion about how good a pillow is or is not.

#1903369
@PissedConsumer1851587

You can’t handle the truth!

#1903677
@PissedConsumer1851587

Hey folks this guy is right about one thing Pres Trump has nothing to do with this fake wack company and those make you want to puke commercials. Trump is only trying to make this country HATE again.

Really????

@PissedConsumer1850780

You are an idiot letting your Trump hatred show! Have you even tried the pillow?

Probably not. The pillow is good.

@PissedConsumer1850780

Trump owns you. He is in your head 24/7, 365.

@PissedConsumer1850780

Leave politics out of it! Either way it has nothing to do with your review!

I HATE how people try to bring the POTUS into all kinds of unrelated situations....NOT!!! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!.

LEFTY SOCIALIST!

My husband bought a few things and tried to us the Facebook code and it would not take it. I got support and ask why and she said the codes mean nothing that they are for marketing purpose only. I think this us a fraud.

MyPillow Reviews