140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

@Joyceann Hko

I don't agree with the _______ Consumer at all ... I have ordered 2 times and never had a problem !!

I ordered 4 items and when they were added together I added the TV code and all the items were discounted. Some people can't be pleased at all !!! The My Pillow products are WONDERFUL !!! Best pillow I ever slept on also the 3" mattress topper.

Thankful he is helping our great American People in this awful Virus and our Amazing President Donald J Trump !!!!! Audrey Missouri

Uh huh

u must be related

@PissedConsumer1844695

I'll bet you now have the best pillow at trailer park!

@PissedConsumer1844695

You know the owner is dishonest if his political beliefs include Trump!

@PissedConsumer1844695

I love how all the STUPID trump lovers like this P O S product!!!!

All u pissey people make ur own damn pillow Give the bad ones to the homeless wah wah wah

#1820357

So... It took this moron 2 years to develop this piece of garbage he calls a pillow??

It’s filled with shredded foam rubber!!!

What a joke. IF you’ve bought into this sham, you deserve what you got.

#1819693

Agrreed

Why don’t you buy USA grown cotton?I will not buy your products since you don’t support the US farmers

@PissedConsumer1790198

Pima cotton is as good or better than Egyptian cotton.

YUP , ANOTHER Trumpster !!!! i GOT IN IT WITH HIM ON TWITTER, VERY RUDE, OBNOXIOUS MAN ...ALL LIES, LIES LIES.

@PissedConsumer1784840

Stupid comment

#1819700
@PissedConsumer1786828

Even dumber reply

@PissedConsumer1784840

Irrelevant

Welcome to "capitalism" on steroids.

best pillow I've ever slept on.......head's down......

@PissedConsumer1758740

Thanks for the heads up. I'll never order these Fake Pillows.

Yes, My Pillow is not only a huge scam but the pillows are the worst pillows I've ever had. I loved my pillow but not for long cause before I knew it I ended up with neck pain, you know something that's advertised you'd never get with My Pillow, what a joke SMH!!!

Home Improvement Expert
As stated on mypillow.com, MyPillow has a 60-day money-back guarantee. If any customer is not 100% satisfied with the quality of purchase, the company provides a full refund (less shipping costs) within the first 60 days from the receipt date.

All MyPillow products have a 10-year warranty on any workmanship and/or material defects. This warranty includes the pillow to not go flat and washing/drying. MyPillow will replace the defective product with a product of equal or greater value. MyPillow will cover all shipping charges.

Should you have any questions about MyPillow advertisements, please contact the company customer care team. All contact information is available on the MyPillow Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

MyPillow Reviews