140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

joseph e
@PissedConsumer1698659

Stop lying, you said the same exact word retarded. Mentally handicapped or disabled would be nicer. And if there is a God and I as one believe there is, gives you the right to tell someone they will be punished by him or her.

@PissedConsumer1682491

It's one of the Pillow guy's crackhead friends.

@PissedConsumer1682491

Best pillow you ever had? Rubbish!

There isn't a single informercial product ever made in the last 30 years that's a quality product. Let alone one that actually lived up to the claims made in the ads.

"the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company..." Your comments about the National Sleep Foundation are patently false. The Foundation was founded in 1990, and MyPillow did not come out until 2004.

He may have paid for the endorsement, but he did not found the NSF for the purpose of promoting his products. And you have absolutely no basis for saying "the best pillows on the market" can be had at Wall Mart (sic) or BB&B "for under $25".

Again, not true. I would not pay $100 for a pillow, but I'm also not going to make stuff up out of whole cloth like this reviewer did.

Agree!

@PissedConsumer1677195

"Though the foundation claims that it does not make commercial endorsements,[16] some merchants and products have claimed to be "endorsed by the National Sleep Foundation" or have implied such endorsement in their literature. Notable among these is My Pillow, which makes such claims in its very-frequently-run television ads. In 2016, My Pillow agreed to stop making this claim in California, and paid a large fine for this and other claims." --Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sleep_Foundation)

@PissedConsumer1677195

Pretty weak argument The national sleep foundation is well known for cozying up to drug companies to sell their products It's mostly a shill for charlatans like Liddell to sell their overpriced, unnecessary crap Just because he didn't found it doesn't mean it's legitimate Research dude

THE CRUX OF THE BISCUIT IS THE APOSTROPHE.....FRANK ZAPPA

@PissedConsumer1676707

Bring back The King Bisquit Hour!

THE CRUX OF THE BISCUIT IS THE APOSTROPHE...FRANK ZAPPA

I wish Americans would teach and learn about where to appropriately place apostrophes. 1: used to show possession. 2: used to form contractions.

Best Pillow in the World..

Why doesn't someone out Mike Lindell ??

I think it's terrible how people will lie to steal money from others. Im reminded of the verse in the Bible that tells of a person who deceives another to lower his price and then goes off bragging about the good deal he got.

It's shameful .

I have to change the channel when the my pillow ccommercial comes on. Hopefully someone will get the hint.

@PissedConsumer1600912

It reminds me of the unmitigated gall of VRBO/csa travelers insurance, another fine, fine, company

#1471946

Mike Lindell has the unmitigated nerve to thank TV viewers for their support for My Pillow!That is the kind of statement a charity such as Wounded Warriors would legitimately make.He racks up a ton of money for an overly priced and cheaply made product and he expectsus to thank him. I keep my TV remote nearby so that I can delete him from the screen as fast as possible in order to avoid getting sick of his messages.

@PissedConsumer1471946

I agree Totally. It's because of advertisers like that , that make me wish there were No freedom of speech!! I am still absolutely Amazed that he is going strong after 3-4 yrs now!

@PissedConsumer1522268

Wish there were no freedom of speech? Just because you feel duped by your purchase, don't you dare equate that to diminishing our Bill of Rights.

@PissedConsumer1471946

My wife and I bought two pillows both were cheaply made junk but what do you expect from an *** tv scam artist.

@PissedConsumer1471946

As soon as I see or hear Lindell I grab the remote. Besides selling overpriced crappie pillows he makes sure to wear that gold cross outside of his shirt to make us believe he's a "good Christian."

MyPillow Reviews