140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

@Larry Taylor

This dude is obviously on the payroll lol, if you are giving my pillow affiliate links and 'great reviews' yer getting paid! That out of the way. This pillow is worth about 12 dollars.

@Merrie Yhm

The My Pillow Company is riddled with false and deceptive advertising, so why would anyone buy their shoddy pillows that are worth $10.00 at most! It's unbelievable what they charge for their worthless pillows!

I can't believe people are gullible enough to fall for Mike Lindell's scamming snake oil sales pitch. SMH!

He lies at just about everything he touts about his crummy pillows, then charges exorbitant prices for his inferior products, and fools still buy his junk. ~Rose R

@Larry Taylor

Yeah???? I wanted to return the worthless bed topper I bought.

It was 2 days after I bought it I called to make the return. They didn't want it! The extremely rude female person I was talking to said I had to donate to a local non-profit and email them a copy of the receipt showing that I donated it. So the wife and I wrapped it up and made the donation, I scanned the receipt and sent it.

Three weeks later I was reimbursed the cost of the topper minus about $40! I called to ask why and again had a really rude female that said it was a shipping fee. I was pissed off and told her that she owed me money for wrapping it up, time to do it, gas to take it to the non-profit. and said you can't charge a shipping fee for me to get rid of it for you!

In the meantime I have filed a complaint with the FTC as well as with the AG's of Florida and Minnesota.

My Pillow and all their products are nothing more than a big ripoff scheme by a doper that had an idea while he was high! Ira "Jake" Jakob USAF (Ret) 100% Disabled, Not Ready To Quit!

Worst piece of junk I’ve ever owned as a pillow, the ones that was issued a Marine Corps Boot Camp were better than this piece of junk. Doesn’t hold it shape lumpy

This is a con company. False advertising.

Absolute garbage, should be shut down and put out of business. Terrible customer service, pillows are a fraud - should be called "My Worst Pillow Ever".

Don't waste your money, my pillows are junk

I have a MyPillow. Best thing I’ve ever owned.

As someone with a neck injury it was very helpful.

I threw away all my crap pillows from other stores. It’s MyPillow all the way for me.

@PissedConsumer1698657

My Pillow actually gave me neck aches.

Lindell surely must pay a lot for all of his annoying infomercials.

I SEEN THE PILLOW AT BED BATH AND BEYOND AND FROM WHAT I COULD SEE IT IS PIECES OF FOM IN A PILLOW. I CAN NOT SEE HOW THIS CAN HELP YOU.

@PissedConsumer1697520

sucks

@PissedConsumer1717634

Dumb to comment if you have not tried it......

@PissedConsumer1697520

It actually made me have neck pain. It's worthless, just a piece of trash.

#1691956

I agree, this pillow is a POS, just another idiot making a *** product sound good, I purchased and tried for many months, it’s not comfortable at all. Garbage

@PissedConsumer1691956

I have had this my pillow for 3months my neck aches almost everyday for the last week. I’ve decided to full my old pillow back out and use that.I agree this pillow is a big ripoff.

I’ll never owne another one. Nor will I recommend it to any one.

The my pillow is the worst piece of crap pillow I've ever seen. Very cheaply made and extremely uncomfortable.

It is the only pillow in Walmart and BB&B that comes in a taped shut box so you can't see and feel it. Just about any other pillow is much better and and less money.

You do realize the guy is a former crackhead. What do you expect?

I can’t stand someone pushing a chunky foam filled pillow as revolutionary. I will never buy his garbage

Best Pillow I’ve ever had. Love it!!!

MyPillow Reviews