5.0
Style and Design

I am very tuned into my sleep needs and patterns. I have sleep apnea and I have had many tests run and sleep studies over the last 12 years.

I bought a "My Pillow" off of the TV add and fell in love with it instantly. I bought one for my wife a short time later. It took her time to warm up to it. She was using an old flat pillow on top of a memory foam pillow.

She was making fun of me "Jokingly" about buying a my pillow but after a week of using it, I can't pry it from her. She loves it and like the fact that regardless of the sleep position you are in it can be fluffed or flattened to fit the position of your head and neck. I have since bought them for my kids and have outfitted them on my boat as well. I just purchased them for my folks in AZ as well as Christmas gifts.

After speaking to them they expressed dissatisfaction with their current pillows so I asked them to give them a shot. Hey, if they don't like them then I will have a My Pillow for me when I go to visit. Love the product and don't get the negative comments.

That has not been my experience at all! Very good product and it helps me to get a solid 8 hours each and every night.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments