1.6K views
Style and Design

I purchased one of these pillows and was unable to use it because of the thickness of it. I tried to contact them directly and was unsuccessful in doing so.

no one answers your complaint by email either. If you listen to that *** Don Imus he pushes that pillow everyday. It reminds me of the days of "payola" for pushing and playing someone's unknown song. I wonder how much the "I MAN" gets for pushing this product.

He never mentions that there are many complaints against this pillow. It is truly amazing how the internet and television can entice a senior citizen like myself to be HAD!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about king size pillow at Mypillow was entire process, customer service and pillow quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments