Perham, Minnesota
1.8K views
Style and Design

On top of being disappointed, I just had a conversation w/ a rep from this terrible company. I had to call twice and finally got an arrogant guy who told me that these pillows have a 60 day 'comfort' warranty.

We bought ours in Laughlin at the Riverside Hotel in March. After sleeping on these pillows during our stay, we were impressed so bought two. I swear they are different from the hotel pillows! This 'kind' man on the phone said there is nothing they can do for me.

How's that for customer service? PS. There is nothing in the warranty that states the 60 day comfort satisfaction. What a rip off.

DO NOT buy these pillows. Chopped up pieces of foam!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Nothing about 60 day comfort warranty!.

I didn't like: Buy one get one free scam, Comfort, Bad product.

Comments

I didn't even like them at the Riverside. I needed 3 or 5 of them to equal the cheapest pillows at Walmart.

You can go to JoAnn fabrics, buy their cheap pillow filler and sew up a pillowcase and have a better pillow.

They're terrible!

I had to pay to have that junk shipped back total trash . all false advertising DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE

I dare say that you are a rip off! because you are talking about the 'Bambillow" not "My Pillow".

Besides if you want a good product, then you have to pay more to get it, and it is worth it.

"My Pillow" is the greatest invention since the Down Pillows. So I say buy "My Pillow", it wins by a landslide!