My brother gave me a My Pillow for Christmas, I was so excited I couldn't wait to try the pillow that night....I found it to be the most uncomfortable pillow I ever slept with!! It is so lumpy and mushie..

I tried to get use to it but finally threw it off the bed last night. I can't believe what a rip off this product is, especially how much it is over priced too! The commercial is so deceiving and should be taken off the air and reported to BBB!

Also, he keeps advertising get one get one free offer...for like forever!! Mr Pillow needs to re-evaluate his product and try to invent a real pillow if he wants to stay in business.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Miss Betsy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article - Buy One Get One Free is a scam and the BBB has changed its' rating of MyPillow to an F !

I got two of them. I put one in the dryer for 15 min like instructions said and my husband loves it.

I haven't used mine yet but my husband is a very lucky person.

I compared ordering from website and buying from Walmart singly. It was worth going direct.

to Anonymous #1265116

I meant picky no lucky

user74378918
Los Angeles, California, United States #1265110

My husband bought 2 My Pillows which are horribly over priced & the most uncomfortable pillow I've ever tried to sleep on. How do you return it & get a refund? Please answer me