For the price we paid (about $120.00 with promo code) for two pillows we expected much better quality. These pillows are worst than the cheapest pillows you can purchase at a department store for under $10.00.

After following all the silly instructions we began our first night test. First I had a difficult time sleeping because of the noise caused from the continue motion of the foam balls. When I finally fell asleep I woke up on my back to find a sack of foam bunched up around my head which felt very strange.

In short, we decided to trash both pillows. We cut one open to see this miracle filling and to us it looked like cheap foam packing material.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments