1.6K views
Style and Design

I bought 2 pillows (way over priced) and then they kept going flat. Called CS and they told me to put them in the dryer or wash them with a full load of laundry, did that and they were still flat, so they send I could send them back for an exchange (saying nobody's ever had this problem) and when I received it I only got one pillow back not two.

I didn't want to deal with the issue so I just went on with life and accepted it. Now this morning I had my pillow in the dryer (remember they said "never worry about over drying) and I couldn't figure out where all this lint was coming from. Over the last week this lint was all over everything (and I share the dryer) so I thought it was something from my friends mother so I cleaned out the dryer and wen to put my pillow in its case when I saw a hole in the corner, so I proceeded to say a few choice words and then I sewed it up. I then noticed several more holes...boy was I pissed.

I called them and was told to leave a message. I would never buy these worthless pillows again, so please don't make the same mistake I did. It is not worth your time and money and by the way their customer service sucks. I could rant and rave all day, but I really would hate to share those choice words with you.

So "My Pillow"____________ off!!! Is that good enough???

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad product, Exploding pillow big mess, Not worth the money, False commercial price, Lying about paying for return.

Comments

I was going to buy these pillows until I read the reviews. Thanks, people, for taking the time to rate this garbage.