1.7K views

Before Christmas there was a TV commercial selling 2 Mypillows for the price of one. I don't even remember what the total was, but it was well under $100.

Yesterday, January 4, 2017 I received one pillow in the mail. I called the MyPillow company and was put on hold. Eventually a recording came on saying they were experiencing the highest call volume in their history and please leave a message. You weren't able to actually leave a message though, the recording verified your phone number and said that a representative would call you back within 24 hours, which didn't happen.

I called back today and after holding 24 minutes I spoke with someone. When I told her that I saw the 2 for 1 commercial and called in, but only received one pillow, she proceeded to tell me that I did not order 2, but only one. I told her she was wrong and she slammed me back on hold. I sat on hold another 14 minutes and finally talked to someone who told me they would send another pillow (after I told them I was making a complaint with the BBB).

I had already sent an e-mail to the company, and when I went back I had a rude e-mail telling me that what I paid ($75.73) couldn't be part of their promotion, but since I paid that I could get another pillow for 30 something dollars. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I replied that it wasn't my fault if the person I spoke with charged me the wrong amount as I had made myself clear during my call with her that I saw and wanted the 2 for 1 deal. The whole thing is a disaster and I can't believe that they are just saying "No, you didn't order the 2 for 1 deal." I know without a shadow of a doubt I did, and so did the girl I ordered the pillows from.

The one pillow I got yesterday isn't even very good, either. So put out with this company and I think they are lying crooks.

Review about: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Quincy, Illinois, United States #1266894

I have had this same problem, but with a newspaper in davenport, ia. Took me 2 months, around Xmas to get an answer, I wanted to pay a full year....so frustrating..I was treated with no respect and I was told to stop intrupting....wow

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #1266763

I got the holiday 2 for 1 special of 2 pillows, plus 2 travel pillows free. Got them promptly.

Prior to the holiday season, I also ordered 2 pillows which were stuck at the postal facility and not delivered.

MyPillow customer service contacted the facility to find out what happened and the facility located the pillows and I got them next day. Hope you get your pillows.

This must have been a shipping error. I got the 2 for 1 deal plus 2 free travel size pillows.

I got all 4 pillows in one shipment no problem. I hope you can resolve your complaint.

to Anonymous #1266631

This was meant to be a reply to Houston. Sorry! Hope the best for your resolution too, OP!

Houston, Texas, United States #1266579

My brother did the 2 for 1.....was surprised when the 2nd pillow was a travel size....what a rip off

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1266551

THIS S A REAL *** JOB.

NO 2nd PILLOW. IT'S A FAKE.LIES AND A LOT OF BULL ***,

AND I LOST MONEY, LIVING ON SOC.SEC. MAD (MR.SABO)

you can tell by the way the guy handles it it is a peace of ***