1.7K views

Heaven help you if you have to call their supposed "customer service" there isn't any. They overcharged me but I have to pay for shipping and do without a pillow & pray that their lousy customer service will actually send out a new one for the correct size. Their comment - "we didn't sell it to you" My response - "really because it says your name and phone # on the top of my credit card receipt!!

Save your money & your stress. I wish I haven't purchased from them.

Here's the best advise, never NEVER buy from people at a Home Show on the spot because then you don't check on their product or service.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments