2.3K views

Wow! I typed in MY PILLOW and the first thing that came up was complaints.

I wrote my whole story and MY PILLOW blocked it.

Shot story. Don't by it.

Too uncomfortable to use and they won return by money after I eat $25.00 in shipping.I have to write 80+ words for my pillow to accept this negative review soI will keep on writing my pillow is uncomfortable all night all night all night allnight sss isit 80 words yet? bad bad bad ddd dddd ddd dddd dddd ddddd dddd ddd dddd ddddddddddddd ddddd ddd ddd ddd dddd ddd ddd ddd dddd ddd ddd ddd dd dd dd d dd dd dd d dd d d dddd d dd ded d d d dd d d d d d d d d ddd d d d d d d dd d d d d d d dddd dddd d ddd dd d d

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Thank you for your review. .

I has saved me the dissatisfaction of an inferior product and irritation of no monetary satisfaction.

I made my own, you can buy inter locking foam at any store (foam is just different sizes) ! Made the pillow in half hour.

What a rip off. My cost less than ten dollars for two pillows!

to Anonymous Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1086178

Hello. Can you give instructions on how to make your own?! That would be so helpful!