1.2K views
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My pillow topper is a huge scam! They say you have a 60 day money back guarentee..but will tell you that you have to donate the topper to get a refund.

The manager also hung up on us a we were asking why we would not get a refund! This is the most unprofessional business i have ever seen.

Do not fall for their scam! Down and drity scoundrals!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The reason they ask you to donate is because they cannot sell it once someone has slept on it. By donating the mattress topper, you may be helping someone who doesn't even have a bed.

Did you ever think that the Salvation Army & other places to donate the topper may give that topper to a homeless person who would be more appreciative of that, than those who complain about everything. Before you ask, no I don't work for My Pillow company.

We purchased a mattress topper for our camper & it was a drastic improvement. So, instead of calling people scam artists, perhaps you should learn why they ask you to donate it & you should be counting your blessings that you aren't one of the homeless people who would love to have something comfortable to lay on.

The Mattress Topper is an infomercial. Infomercials are scams!

All infomercials want you to the buy junk they sling within the time they have. Hence, all the reviews solidify this product is poorly made junk.

I was thinking of buying this product because the pillow really is amazing. Just get the pillows.

to LP #1596980

Amazon has the "Perfect Cloud" mattress. My husband and I bought a new travel trailer and the mattress that came with it was junk.

We bought the Perfect Cloud and loved it so much that we bought another mattress for our bed at home.

I also bought a Perfect Cloud pillow. I am 70 years old and I have serious back problems so I still have pain but the new mattress helps me sleep through the night.