Style and Design

I purchased a pet bed made by MyPillow at Michael Perkins MyPillow booth at the Alameda County Home and Garden Show in Pleasanton, California, on February 18, 2017 (a Saturday). I was told that the item would ship at the beginning of the following week, and that I would receive an e-mail confirming the order and notifying me that the order had been shipped.

It is now February 28 - ten days after I made the purchase - and I have had no e-mail confirmation of the order, or have I been notified that the order has been shipped. I called MyPillow's customer service number twice yesterday and was told that the customer service representatives do not have access to show orders, and that a supervisor would have to get back to me. Twenty-four hours later, and I have heard nothing. I wasn't familiar with this company at the time that I purchased the bed, but since then I have read quite a lot of Internet posts by disgruntled consumers.

I paid $41.57 for NOTHING. What a rip-off. Actually, it's more like actual theft.

I will report the charge as fraudulent to my bank and hopefully will be able to get the money back. BUYER BEWARE!

Review about: Mypillow Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I bought two after hearing it on a radio program. I wake up with neck pain,headache, spine pain, hip pain and I have a seizure disorder and need to sleep well.

Well these pillows suck. I've emailed them and they never reply to me.

Mission, Texas, United States #1297198

They sell MyPillow at Bad Breath and Beyond .