I opened My Pillow let it expand for a 10 hours and at bed time I laid my head down and the pillow went flat my head rested on my mattress there was not enough fill in the pillow to hold up my head. I can buy a better pillow at the local discount store.

I will never buy this pillow again. The adds for My Pillow are falls it is not the best pillow for anyone. There is not any more to say I have called Mypillow and got nowhere they did not want to here my complaint.

Worst company to deal with no customer service. They need to take the pillow off the market until it can be made perfect.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

You’re supposed to put it in the dryer. It says that on the package. Why teach people to read when they don’t read what they need to?

SURE GLAD I READ THESE REVIEWS. Had gone online to order 4 king size but after reading the almost 100% negative reviews, I think I will go to a local store and get some good pillows for much less and would suggest that anyone take time to read the many reviews and make a decision for themselves.