2.5K views

I cut open a king size my pillow to add more of the innards from a single pillow. Low and behold it isn't the perfect white foam cut outs.

All that it is, is just chunks of old looking yellow foam cut up in random sizes. No wonder it doesn't work as advertised. This is a rip off. There needs to be a class action against the company.

They advertise that the filling is a cut out symmetrical foam that can intertwine, it is a Hodge podge of old cut up pieces of foam.

I made my own my pillow out of an old foam king size pillow i used as a kid. looked and slept just like the my pillow.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $79. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1203914

Go die

You are right customer service was not helpful at all.

I was going to oder but I decided not to.