2K views
2.4

I went to Walmart, and bought a My Pillow, pillow, and I'm glad I bought it at Walmart because, after 3 days I'm returning this piece of garbage. I kind of figured this guy was full of BS when I saw him on TV, the pillow is so hard it gave me headaches, neck aches, and even back aches.

Anyone selling a pillow for $50.00 is a crook, and the material the cover is made of feels cheap, and certainly no better than any other pillow I've ever had.

Take it from me, MY Pillow is not worth $20.00 let alone $50.00. Do not order this pillow on-line, if you want to try it out get it at Walmart or some store so you can return it if you don't like it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I really recommend getting the pillow at the stores. They only sell the classic pillow at wholesale retailers, which only has one seam and only comes in firm or soft.

The stores sell the Premium pillow and it comes in 4 different levels of firmness and has a 2" gusset seam!

I tried it and love it. I encourage you to try the pillow that the MyPillow stores offer before you officially say no.