My Pillow may be the worst product ever. Only buy this at Wal-Mart and KEEP YOUR RECEIPT so you can return it within 30 days.

I'm guessing that about 75% of the cost goes to advertising. I love Hannity and the other "big talkers" but they should be ashamed for supporting this product. This pillow smells and stinks to high heaven!

I'm guessing that about 75% of the cost goes to advertising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

If you "love Hannity" what did you expect? You've already been conned by by a right wing Trump apologist who's *** bent on destroying America as we've know it. Then again, the pillow will probably do less harm to your head than the GOP religious bigots and racists wrapped in the American flag.

to hsterniac #1513668

This is a stupid, wasteful comment. Commenting just to show your deranged political views, is just, well, what libs and dems are, stupid!

to hsterniac #1514151

Well said

to hsterniac #1514152

Well said

It may very well be a bad product - but it would have been better if you you said what was wrong with it - for example - too hard , too lumpy, too soft, poorly made etc.

i agree