It goes flat the second you put your head on it. It feels just like any other cheap pillow and it is over priced. I felt like I had been made a fool of. A real sucker! I will never purchase anything like this again.

These people are advertising falsely and causing people to order this *** and it is not at all what they say it is. My aunt was so angry she wanted to sue them it took a while but she was refunded i full. I cant understand how people can sleep at night after they have ripped other people off all day and night.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

I am so glad i read allthe comments on my pillow as I was gpoing to order. thanks to all I dont' know why we order stuff off of tv as it is usually junk thanks again