2.2K views

It was okay to sleep on...then I washed it! During the wash the machine kept displaying an error code and wouldn't proceed with the full wash cycle. The pillow is now very heavy, still filled with water trapped inside the shell FGS! The dryer won't dry it past a few minutes, then turns off. I can't even SQUEEZE the water out!! I tried to bear down on it to squeeze the water out, but no go, the shell seems almost airtight.

Obviously this product was not tested adequately. it should have had a trial washing before it went to market.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I'm having an issue as well. I washed it and it came out of the washer very heavy.

I've dried it 1 hour at a time for 5 hours. And, I left it outside in the heat all day yesterday.

It feels dry at first but after it cools I can feel the dampness. How the heck is it supposed to dry?