1.6K views
5.0
Style and Design

Last night was my third night sleeping on the Premium Queen size Green fill pillow. The morning after the first night was a revelation, gone was my routinely stiff neck and sore ear and I expect it will stay that way as the last two nights were also wonderful.

I think a lot of people that haven't had the same result as I, have gotten the wrong level of firmness. I can see a king size yellow level, the softest, wrapping itself around your face and just not working. I believe the premium Queen and the green were the ones that put this pillow on the road to its current success and I like going for the original every time.

I have recommended it to friends and do love and recommend it myself ... Queen & Green & Premium....

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1190024

You're full of *** and paid to say this.