1.8

I normally would not take the time to write a review; however, MYPILLOW is a total scam, and I am amazed that this company still exists. My husband purchased these pillows with hopes of receiving a well made pillow.

The quality of this product is substandard. I thinks it's a total joke that this clown, Mike, is still in business. The least expensive pillows at Costco pillows far exceed the quality of MyPillow. In order to return pillows, I spent 17 minutes on hold before speaking to a representative.

I was informed that we would be held responsible for $9.95 return label.

I would never recommend anyone to purchase these pillows. TERRIBLE PRODUCT

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was substandard quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237026

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com