2.4K views

The air waves are bombarded with these My Pillow ads. My grandmother fell for the ad cause owner wears crucifix on chain around his neck.

Thought it was legit. I spent the night at Grandmas and she asked me how I liked my $100 pillow? I responded with "$100 Bucks Grandma?"

The pillow is a pillow case with $1 worth a foam rummer that stinks of paint fumes. I told her to send them back.

That was 3 months ago. Still no refund. She filed complaint with the BBB and they said they were overwhelmed with complaints.

How can the big named broadcasters continue to support a scam like this ripping off our senior citizens? Total SCAM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of owner hides behing the christian faith for his own personal gain. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

me and every one i know that has one love them not $100.00.

Thank you! Thank you!

I noticed the necklace too...and in every photo where Mike is younger.

You saved me some bucks.