Style and Design
Style and Design

tried to find buy 1 pillow and get 1 free.Website did not allow and was charging for 2 pillows and no discount even though I clicked n the buy 1 get 1 free title.

Called 800 number and waited for 10 minutes and finally pressed key t=for customer service to call my number. They called back hours later and missed the call. Think I will give up and look for some other gift! I have tried calling back 3 times today and have never reached and agent.

I have recently left a number and it has been 1.5 hours after 2nd call. I do not want to deal with this company!

The end!Merry XMAS

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow standard classic pillow from Mypillow was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments