Surf City,New Jersey
1.7K views

I had a very bad exprience with my pillow. I tried to order 6 pillows as gifts.

The first time I placed the order I got no conformation. So, I tried again! Still no conformation. Next, I called an placed the order over the phone first asking did any order go through on the computer.

No was the answer.about a week later my credit card bill came and low and behold.......3 orders were being sent (along with almost 1000 dollar cc bill). I called back(my pillow) right away. I was told the order had not shipped. I asked them to cancel 2 of the orders.

I was told that it could not be cancelled because it was in the pipeline and instructed to refuse the delivery. I explained that I am not home to refuse . They said that that was my only recorse. The packeges arrived a week later and I opened the one order.

In their return instructions it clearly states they will NOT refund any monies without a return autherization. I called again. I was on hold for over half an hour listening to the song Against the wind over and over. I asked to speak with a supervisor numorus times and never got one.

After 45 plus minuets on the phone the lady finally agreed to send me postage labels to ship back. They wanted me to pay the return shipping charges or refuse the packers and not be retuned my monies. Mike Lindell is on the recording when you call my pillow boasting about the professinal trained sales staff...... What a bunch of BS.

I would not deal with this company ever again or recommend it to anyone.

Mike, if you read this, my name is Bruce Tracy. Look up my order and give me a call!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Harassment.

Comments

I hate the my Pillow. Glad I did not pay for it.

I received it as a gift. Worst Pillow ever !!!! They have all these great things about it onlie and TV but they are not true..Who pays more than $35 for a pillow anyway. The price is awful and the pillow does not work.

I have tried putting in Dryer and fluffing it worst night sleep ..went to store and bought Beauty Rest Pillows instead and I am sleeping great again . My advice do not waste your money