3.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Mike at My Pillow is a big Trump supporter. When i confronted him online he send me a virus in return not a note.

Sad liar. This man doesnt donate pillows to immergrants he supports government kidnapping.

Mike was at rallies after Trump {{Redacted}}. Good pillow terrible politics!

Comments

No question kids have been kidnapped and will never return to tbeir dailies. Yes they left home, but WE our country under Trumps direction he kidnapped them.

Trump does not kidnap kids that are dragged across Mexico to come here illegally. Obama started it..Trump enforced it

The pillow isn't bad. He supports trump and its ok for people to know that.

He sent me a viris. I commented his pillow is good his politics is bad. It good to know that.

Not saying I don't like the pillow but the owner mike supports government kidnapping and Russia influencing our politics! Be informed.

Because he's a Trump supporter the Pillow is bad? Give me a break!!

to Mike Jones #1517982

No, the pillows and topper are just bad all by themselves. Being a Trump supporter is just the proverbial 'icing on the cake'.

And what's with that cross Lindell insists brandishing at us in his commercials?

Are we supposed to believe he's a nice honest guy bc of that?! Hypocritical.

to DP #1518557

I agree with the cross thing. I agree the pillow sux and the Mike is a fraudster...But Trump is really making the economy great and our Country Safer.

Don't like his rhetoric??

Don't listen to him. Just enjoy the great economy

Your hubby has a foul mouth obviously a Trumper. Thanks for the review