5.0
Style and Design

I just spent another $200 bucks on an advertised silk pillows and that's it for the last time ever will I purchase online commercial that doesn't do what it says it will ....EXCEPT......for My Pillow where I purchased at Walgreen's for $40 bucks for one only to try.....IT DOES WORK .... I HAD A WONDERFUL SLEEP AND MY NECK FRONT TO BACK WAS NOT COMPROMISED AT ALL!

Also, I had a 'hot head' and after a week I DON'T HAVE A HOT AND SWEATY HEAD! So all you naysayers give it a rest! You're starting to sound like politicians with your angst over a pillow! It is sold in the USA and it DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO!

As to the cross he wears, if you don't like it then don't buy it! You're buying a pillow nothing more!

As to the new medicine cabinet commercial....the only objection I have is the guy who calls his wife to come see that it's "the Pillow Guy!" My objection is the guy is wearing the same blue shirt and the same cross Lindell is wearing! Laughed my *** off but still I didn't purchase a commercial...I BOUGHT A FRIGIN PILLOW THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments