1.7K views

Disgusting commercial. Always mute your garbage.

cant stand to see your ugly face and hear your voice. Would never ever buy your product. If you were not so cheap and egotistical you would hire a CO. to make a proper commercial.

But you are who you are and from my friends your pillow is terrible. STOP ADVERTISING ALL THE TIME especially on FOX.

STOP THE NOISE and shove your pillow. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP>

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am sick and tired of seeing that crack head n his crackhead buddys that he can pay cheap salary to his idiot cronnies. He s on.

Cnn as well n. Other channels. If my remote is not near. I plug my ears n i.

Humm until i reach the mute button . pretty sad. . i called fox news on this issue but all u get is the run around.

. you reach a voice mail that cant accept massages. .

we are. Screwed

Cascade, Idaho, United States #1266313

A-MEN...someone at the Nat'l Sleep Foundation (owned by My Pillow) was "SNOOZING" when they screwed up and gave this joke for a pillow their recommendation.

Lindel should be arrested on a charge of "shaken pillow syndrome.". What an obnoxious "bush league" commercial. Lindel, take the $$$$ you've scammed and GO PLAY, somewhere, but NOT ON TV.

Landenberg, Pennsylvania, United States #1246622

The ultimate in annoying

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1217783

Thank you.........I want to throw something at my TV. So sickening, why doesn't he get that.

Craiova, Dolj, Romania #1200880

I could not agree more. I turn this fool off when he comes on and often forget to turn back on the program I was watching for a long time. Reports are that they lie about the price and the quality if not as advertised.

Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States #1200495

Please *** STOP THE MY PILLOW COMMERCIALS!

Titusville, Pennsylvania, United States #1194607

I agree 100%....I just about vomit with the repetition of that *** ad. I either turn off the sound or the T.V. when-ever I hear the start of that " over and over and over and over, relentless *** commercial!

I agree 100%. I hate the gd commercial so much that I seriously wish that this filthy faced piece of *** would literally die.

So glad I'm not the only one who hates the commercial. I wouldn't buy it because they advertise on Fox (faux) news.

Any picture of this guy you see a cross hanging out of his shirt.. I think he has a agenda targeting a certain audience.. What a *** and terrible product!

This review isn't helpful at all and appears that you have some personal vendetta to get back at this man. Reviews need to be specific about the product because we don't care how irritating he is to you; these are your personal issued, not ours. Jeesh, lighten up and do us all a favor and stop making such unreasonable critical reviews.

Dude, take a breath and take your meds.

Quit yer ***' and get on with it. If you don't like the commercial, get your lazy butt up, find the remote and CHANGE THE CHANNEL. Maybe you'd get on better with a FISHING CHANNEL Boudreau.