Taylorsville, Georgia

Can purchase same pillow from catalogs for $49.95 and this 2 for 1 special charges you $99.95, that is the price for 2 so you are not getting one free. How are they getting away with this scam without anyone doing anything about it. This is false advertising and should be stopped at once. I don't know who to contact about false advertising or I would report them myself. If anyone knows how to do this report, they should do it before more consumers get burned. This is not fair to the public and needs to be stopped at once.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with supports my neck perfectly without pushing my head up in the air. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow buy one get one free deal. Mypillow needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States #1208278

I agree and decided not to buy the pillow I would buy from China before the USA, The USA is overpriced and never last long.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1207664

Feels like my first girlfriend's falsies. Overpriced and a *** product. Waste of money.