1.2K views
Style and Design

How can they get away with advertising one pillow for $49 and offering a buy one get one free offer for $99? This "promo" is all over tv and their website.

Where is consumer protection on this? I don't need a 100 plus words to tell you this is a scam.

Since you insist on a longer post my next complaint is how *** this site is to demand that clients blather on at length about a simple price scan, as if you can't understand simple English and need me to spell it out six different ways. Two for one means two pillows for $49, not $99.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Carlstadt, New Jersey, United States #1262492

This isn't a subjective opinion. It's a fact.

You can buy a my pillow anywhere for $49. Yet they advertise the buy one get one free ad all the time yet you're charging $89 for the first pillow.

So you're almost doubling the price to give me a second one free. That's a very *** way to do business, but I guess who cares about morals when you're making money, right My Pillow??

And who the heck is The National Sleep Foundation this guy is so proud of ? a bunch of Professional Nappers ?

I so agree! How are they getting away with the scam?

That code on their TV ads is a farce. Buy 1 for 49.99 and two at 99.99. I'm not a mathematical genius, but this certainly doesn't add up.

Maybe it's common core math?

Dotted Lyons / Orange City, NY

such a scam, and they are getting away with it!