1.3K views
Style and Design

How can they get away with advertising one pillow for $49 and offering a buy one get one free offer for $99? This "promo" is all over tv and their website.

Where is consumer protection on this? I don't need a 100 plus words to tell you this is a scam.

Since you insist on a longer post my next complaint is how *** this site is to demand that clients blather on at length about a simple price scan, as if you can't understand simple English and need me to spell it out six different ways. Two for one means two pillows for $49, not $99.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Carlstadt, New Jersey, United States #1262492

This isn't a subjective opinion. It's a fact.

You can buy a my pillow anywhere for $49. Yet they advertise the buy one get one free ad all the time yet you're charging $89 for the first pillow.

So you're almost doubling the price to give me a second one free. That's a very *** way to do business, but I guess who cares about morals when you're making money, right My Pillow??

And who the heck is The National Sleep Foundation this guy is so proud of ? a bunch of Professional Nappers ?

I so agree! How are they getting away with the scam?

That code on their TV ads is a farce. Buy 1 for 49.99 and two at 99.99. I'm not a mathematical genius, but this certainly doesn't add up.

Maybe it's common core math?

Dotted Lyons / Orange City, NY

such a scam, and they are getting away with it!