Wish I'd done research priorto purchase. The pillow was supposed to be a two for the price of one.....

Not so. Saw the same pillows selling in a store for half the price I paid over the phone. Called to discuss and the response was that the store buys from the manufacturer and can then sell them for whatever they want to, even a penny a pillow. In my opinion this company is nothing more than a scam.

Don't fall for their false advertising schemes.

Not to mention the fact that the pillows are not even close to the quality advertised... Saxe your money and check out his competetion.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. mlm2016 is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow buy one get one free deal at Mypillow was false advertising and all that i wrote Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

user74378918
Los Angeles, California, United States #1265114

I wish s e had researched these pillows before we bought them. They definitely are not worth the price or comfortable.

The advertising is so bogus. I'm trying my find out how to return them & g d t a full refund

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #1241831

That guy is rite. It is the biggest scam on tv. HE is getting you to buy two pillows for full price.The man is nothing but a CROOK.