4.2K views

I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to buy an "original" pillow. With their 20% off coupon, I paid approxmiately $48.

When I got home, I checked the my pillow web site for the buy one, get one promo. The site offered two pillows for approximately $90, or approximately $45 each.

This is blatant deception when their own retailers have a more honest pricing structure. Yes, shopping online can be more convenient, but it just goes to show that we should all make more effort to shop the brick and mortar stores who make the commitment to stock the inventory we enjoy having TODAY!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments