1.2K views

Ordered full size my pillow topper for my daughters bed and am very disappointed in quality of item ordered. It claims to be 3" thick & will conform to body.

Its more like giant sponge and EXTREMELY over priced sponge!

"Transitional foam provides optimal comfort, evenly distributes body weight and helps relieve pressure points" DECEPTIVE!

Emailed company & 2 different cust serv reps inquired about my issue however that was all. Should have just bought her a new bed for what we paid......

Review about: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I wouldn’t buy this product even if it wasn’t getting negative reviews! Your customer service answers are demeaning and rude!!

What terrible bed are you buying your daughter for $150.00?

to Shane #1543064

I was thinking the same thing

Really thinking about buying this topper. Thanks for the comments, especially the refund nightmare comment. I hate untruths.

to Betty Dooley #1523839

I’ve read the return policy I don’t know what that person is talking about. You can return it within the first 60 days you just have to pay return shipping. If this seriously is not true they would have false advertisement lawsuits which I’m sure they’re not that stupid.

I was going to buy one but have now changed my mind after reading the reviews. Thank you!