3.1K views

I bought into the scam of buy 1 get one free. The pillow worked great for a couple of weeks.

I washed it and it was never the same. Customer service told me to dry it and it should be okay...NOT. So I wanted to exchange them and I ended up paying the shipping to return them and when I got the new pillows I have slept horrible ever since. I would never buy these pillows again.

It is a big scam and they should honestly be reported to the better business bureau for claiming and saying that they don't make you sweat and fit around neck....***.

They're ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above should be marked" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments