Avon, New York
4.4K views
5.0
Style and Design

Whenever I'm going to buy a product, I always look for the negative reviews to get a feel for both the good and that bad about what is being said about a product. I went ahead and ordered 2 Pillows from mypillow.com directly using a 2 for one special.

The pillows arrived yesterday. One for me and one for my husband. I got the White Pillow and my husband got the Green. His is slightly larger and more firm than mine.

I don't understand some of these negative reviews about it feeling like you are sleeping on styrofoam, or the pillow being loud, or being smelly, or any of it. This is simply not true. The pillows did not smell, they were not crunchy or styrofoamy or smelly in the least. My husband has an extremely sensitive nose and he couldn't smell any oder.

All I can figure is that people who are experiencing these things have purchased a product knockoff, and not the real deal.

Me for one, got the best and most restful night sleep than I've gotten in a VERY long time. Buyer beware, order from the company itself to be sure you are getting the original product and not some cheap knockoff!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was extreme comfort. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #994003

I agree, I love mine and I ordered it directly from the company. Best night sleep in forever!!

not noisy, not crunchy..

Very comfortable. I agree buy direct not secondary.

That is EXACTLY what is going on. I bought my first my pillow at target and returned it because of how "ordinary it was".

It wasn't until later that night it dawned on me that someone swapped the pillows inside the box. I later called Target and complained my situation. To my surprise, they sent me a factory sealed My Pillow - for free!

Sure enough, the genuine My Pillow has their trademark patterned across the cover. So watch out for shady people.