5.7K views
Resolved

WHEN I ORDERED MY PILLOWS, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WHEN THEY SAID, BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE, THEY MEANT JUST THAT. I PAID FOR 2 PLUS SHIPPING.

WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE I WAS PUT ON HOLD AND THE MUSIC WAS, HOW GR'EAT THOU ART. IS THIS A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY? EVIDENTLY NOT IF THEY FOOL THE PEOPLE INTO THINKING THEY ARE GETTING A BARGAIN AND DON'T KEEP THEIR WORD. YOU SHOULD REIMBURSE THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ONE PILLOW.

lorrainearbuckle63@yahoo.com LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. BY THE WAY, ON THE PLUS SIDE, WE LIKE THE PILLOWS AND SEEM TO BE OK. SOME NEGATIVE AND SOME POSITIVE.

JUST PUT THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ONE OF THE PILLOWS BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. YOU HAVE THE NUMBER.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. user16338208 is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. the best about mypillow buy one get one free deal from Mypillow was awesome peaceful sleep. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1229516

I knew it!. Every time I see someone with a cross on their chest, I put my the cross on them, and run away fast!. These are the typical Hypocrite *** artist hiding behind religion to screw people.

Based on personal experience, I will never do business with a religious freak again, specially a born again crook!

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1181947

Same here, although I do like the pillows. Having seen the price on pillows at a retail store I was aware of the sham when I ordered, but did it anyway knowing they were good pillows and wanted one for my grandson who is heading to college. I will be calling them to let them know it is very unfair, and misleading.