I washed my pillow today, and balanced it off with sheets. It wouldnt spin.

I almost broke my machine, it is in the back yard on a chair. Now what do I do with a soaking wet pillow, cant put it in the dryer...If there is another way this can be dried, I would like to know.

Is there a particular way to wash the pillow, I used warm water, the washing machine kept stopping and now I have a pillow that is not drying and I cannot use. I hope you can help

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

why cant your put them in the dryer? the door locked? they are made so you can put them in the dryer.

Washed our pillows many many times over the span of 7 years never had a problem. Your washing machine is your problem, not the pillows. Time for new machines?

Santa Cruz, California, United States #1132273

Sheets don't soak up much water. When the spin cycle starts, sheets will shed what little water they might contai very quickly.

Since the sheets are evenly distributed and don't weigh much at the start of the spin cycle the still very wet pillow will cause an imbalance.

Might try something smaller that really soaks up water, like a bunch of terrycloth towels. When the spin cycle starts they will shed water at about the same rate as the pillow, resulting an in a much more balanced load that a typical wahing machine can handle.