My Pillow is junk. I gave it a fair chance, but it's lumpy, uncomfortable, sleeps hot, and is ridiculously overpriced for what it is--which is to say shredded foam rubber encased in a cheap fabric cover.

(Can you spell "Rip-off"?) I sleep on my back a lot, and unless I anchored My Pillow with my shoulders (which doesn't suit the way I prefer to sleep and did not support my neck at all), the sides would wrap around my head. If I slept on my side, the pillow was in my face to the point that I couldn't breathe.

I gave My Pillow to the dog. She seems to like it.

For me, my $10 Costco pillow is far superior in every respect. My recommendation?

Don't buy into the hype. There are far cheaper pillows out there that are of much better quality.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments