Broke down and bought a firm My pillow at the local Bed Bath & Beyond. Fortunately I had a 20% off coupon.

Followed the instructions for back sleepers. Tried it for 3 nights. No matter how I fluffed it it flattened out. Had to physically lift and support the back of my neck and head to rise from the pillow for nature breaks.

Ended up with severe neck aches all day. Had to use lidocaine cream and Tylenol to relieve the ache. Not worth the aggravation to take it back.

What a waste of money!!!!!! Their web site only lists the positive reviews .....how convenient!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $43 and wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments