My sleep doctor's nurse recommended this for use with my C-PAP. She said it was great for side sleepers.

The pillow went flat the first night and I had to bunch it up and sleep with my arm under it to get some elevation. It is flat as a pancake and no amount of fluffing helps; as soon as I lie down, it flattens. Unlike the C-PAP pillow I already had, it pushed the nosepiece almost completely off so I woke up suffocating. I also have neck problems, 4 fused vetebrae, and using this pillow causes pain.

The ads show that the pillow eliminates sleeping with your arm under your pillow, but this is the only way to sleep to avoid dropping my head at an angle and hurting my neck. This pillow does the opposite of what is advertised.

I'm back to the C-PAP pillow which helps my neck and my breathing. This was a total waste of money

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments