1.5K views
1.3
Style and Design

Well, I fell for the scam. It was actually because of Sean Hannity.

I am a big fan of his, but he should not endorse this pillow. I usually check out reviews and complaints but didn't because I thought Sean would not have a sponsor he didn't use himself. (Silly me-I trusted a radio host.) I bought one for me and one for my husband. We bought two different types.

Neither one of them provides the promises. I was going to return them and was irritated I had to pay return shipping. My Pillow sent the pillows in special packaging so the pillows could be crammed into it. I went to the Post Office to see if they had any suggestions about the best way to return the pillows.

The lady told me they didn't have a package like My Pillow used. She said I probably needed to use a box. By the time I figured out what it would cost me to send the pillows back, I decided it wasn't worth it. The pillows absolutely DO NOT hold their shape or anything else they claim.

My neck has been hurting since I started using my pillow, and I finally just gave up and put them in our dogs' crates for their bed. Now I hope they don't hurt my dogs' necks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Did not hold its shape or support my neck as it was advertised.

Comments

Crofton, Maryland, United States #1294744

GREAT comment about the dog's necks!!!

Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States #1281878

Well, I just bought one so I hope I have a better experience than you. I did an unboxing you can watch on YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Si82WkC1wo&t=1s