1.3K views

I bought 2 for my son for his birthday and paid for fast delivery as it was close to the day.It went as expected.

Then I bought 5 go anywhere for xmas gifts. When I got my conformation they changed it to 4 pillows and a king size pillow case. I called and they fixed it. I chose standard shipping because I planned ahead.

I kind of thought it would be about 5 days. They shipped it to Chicago with DHL then DHL took it to the Post Office and shipped it back to Shakopee. It took the full 14 days to wait for it..... yes that's right ship a package 12 minutes away from the factory.

This is a huge waste of natural and human resources. So everyone that pays standard shipping in Minnesota can expect your order to be shipped at least 2 states away.

How *** is that?I have no clue if they are any good but I'm real tired of bombarding commercials too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "processing & logistics" of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to "hire someone to sort in state orders to keep the delivery in the state. duh" according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments