2.8

These pillows were very lumpy and uncomfortable. The mattress topper was comfortable for about a week, but then got worse.

If your sleeping next to someone, you feel like your rolling into them. Back pain, neck pain, and restless sleep. I slept way better without these items. I almost never wake up in the middle of the night, until I slept with the pillow and this topper.

Don't but this pillow. We returned the pillows and the topper to get our money back, just had to pay for shipping.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was uncomfortable at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments