1.6
Style and Design

I've had my ' My Pillow' for about six weeks; it was only comfortable for the first three weeks. This is horrible!

Had I not given the 2nd pillow away as a gift, I would have already requested a refund. My pillow goes flat during the night; I have to either put my arm under it to support my head, or put an additional pillow beneath it. When you spend $70 +tax on a pillow, you should expect to receive a quality product. Adding insult to injury, I paid $29.95 for "express" 2-day shipping, but it took nine days for my pillow to arrive.

I cannot adequately express the level of my disappointment with this product! It may have been good in the past, but it would appear that Mr. Lindell is no longer concerned about whether his employees produce a product that he can be proud to have his name associated with. Don't waste your hard-earned money on one of these pillows.

A pillow that I paid half as much for at a big box discount store is still holding up nicely after a couple of years. The $70 rag lasted for three lousy weeks.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments