Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I "always" criticized a guy that has greasy hair, wears Salvation Army, 1970's homeless wardrobe, and plays a 1950-something jingle on the commercial! And I was 100% correct!!

My elderly father wanted, and wanted one, and finally went behind my back and bought one of those "GROSSLY OVER PRICED" sacks of *** this grease ball swept up off his garage floor to fill, and he actually lasted about 2 maybe 3 nights on it before finally allowing me to go purchase his 2 "Feather Pillows", and has been fabulously happy, since! I felt the piece of *** "my pillow", and inferior outer material aside, the damn thing is filled with scrap sized pieces of foam rubber!!! Who in the *** does that *** moron think he is trying to make a pillow in his shed, and then make outlandish claims saying it's better than all of these companies that have spent Millions upon Millions Dollars in research alone in order to get as close to making the perfect pillow as is possible???

These people are "EXPERTS", for God's sake! I'd do the world a huge favor if I ever saw this *** *** punk in the road and simply {{Redacted}}, but I'd probably get a ticket for leaving grease all over the road!!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IT MONEY ON THIS FOOL!!

I wouldn't make my Dog try to sleep in this crap!

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments