1.2K views

This guy brags that it took him 2 years to come up with "His" design. That's an embarrassment, to me.

He must be making a killing, as this commercial runs 30 to 50 times a day on several channels, on my cable. It's been running for about 2 months , non stop. While I do like the fact that it's American made, this is way to much to pay for very common materials. I generally throw out my pillow once a year, regardless of how it looks, feels, anyway.

I also use one of those zippered pillow cases as well. I have heard that dust mites make their way into them just like they do mattresses.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments