1.4K views

I ordered the 2 for $59.99. It was a commercial tv promo deal.The commercial showed two standard pillows. What I got was 2 tiny travel pillows. I contacted the company and they claimed that they don't have this deal!!! They said they would exchange my tiny pillows for the standard pillows,they called it an upgrade!! Only another $50, really!!! Thanks a lot mypillow!!! DO NOT fall for any of the tv promos!!! Now it is going to cost me to mail back the pillows and hopefully get my credit card refunded!!! Wish I had read the reviews first!!! I would NEVER order anything from this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Contact you credit card company and ask to reverse the charges since you did not get the product your order. Just saying"