I tried this pillow, just bought one because of the 1/2 off coupon. So half of $100 pillow.

Yes they charge $100 for a pillow. I paid $10 to ship it. IT took over 14 days just to get it and now another $10 to return, so $20 down the crapper. Yes and they require 2 weeks to register warranty.

This is just a pillow with memory foam chunks inside. It did absolutely nothing to increase the quality of my sleep. Do not listen to those TV commercial testimonials. They probably had 20 year old flat pillows.

This product is way overpriced.

It could be my fault for buying something

"AS SEEN ON TV". Lesson learned, never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow standard queen pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow standard queen pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237023

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com